The school will be open to
- 30 students onsite. Registration fee: 400 euro (VAT 22% included). The fee covers: all lectures; course material; wi-fi connections; lunches and coffee breaks.
The fee does NOT cover accommodation and travel.
HOW TO APPLY: Prospective participants have to fill out and submit the form below, and upload a 1-page letter (pdf) organized as follows:
- name, department/university, current position (PhD student, postdoc, other)
- educational background
- research activity and interests
- motivations for participating in the school
- financial support request if needed (students from developing Countries only)
SELECTION CRITERIA: In addition to applicant quality, the Organizing Committee will consider a number of features including: the coherence of the motivation with the aim and scope of the school, the potential benefit for the student’s research, the timeliness for the development of the student’s career.
• Student application: May 1st, 2023 (firm deadline)
• Notification of acceptance: May 10th , 2023
• Registration and payment for accepted students: May 20, 2023
Subject to budget availability, the school will give limited support to students coming from developing Countries. Kindly request it in your application.